Tulsi Chanrai Foundation Eye Hospital
- Service prices
Tulsi Chanrai Foundation Eye Hospital is an ophthalmology clinic that offers its patients a wide range of medical services. The skilled specialists of the healthcare facility perform diagnosis and treatment of various vision disorders and eye diseases. Modern eye care equipment and devices allow the doctors to perform accurate diagnostics.
Services provided by the institution:
- Eye Check Up;
- Children Eye Care Services;
- Low Vision Services;
- Medical Retina Services;
- Cataract Services;
- Glaucoma Assessment & Treatment;
- Patient Counselling Services;
- Outreach Services;
- Community Ophthalmology Services.
Among the facilities of the ophthalmology clinic are vision shop, pharmacy, ICU, cafeteria, daycare room, private rooms, reception, car park.
List of available equipment:
- IOL Master;
- Humphrey Field Analyzer or Visual Field Analyzer;
- B Scan Machine;
- Auto Ref Machine;
- A Scan Machine;
- YAG Laser Machine;
- Slit Lamp;
- Retina Laser Machine;
- Photo Slit Lamp;
- Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT Machine);
- Non Contact Tonometer (NCT).
- Service prices
Tulsi Chanrai Foundation Eye Hospital. Service prices:
Prices may slightly vary. The exact price will be announced to you by our operator during an appointment booking.
- Children Eye Care Services
- Low Vision
- Medical Retina Services
- IOL Services
- Eye Checkup
- Rehabilitation Services
- SICS -Small Incision Cataract Surgery
- Phaco emulsification Cataract Surgery
- Eye Pressure Check
- Visual Field Test
- Glaucoma Imaging Tests
- The Dilated Eye Exam
- Corneal Thickness and “Angle” Tests
- Outreach Services
- Community Ophthalmology Services
- Surgery-Laser Trabeculoplasty
- Filtering Surgery
- Drainage Tubes
Clinic reviews and rating
** Information received by the clinic administration under the contract for patient booking service is verified and correct.