Standard Life Care Hospital
- Service prices
Standard Life Care Hospital is a modern medical facility that provides world-class healthcare services, employs an individual approach to each patient, offers democratic pricing policy, uses modern equipment and has convenient location.
The institution is fitted with modern diagnostic systems that allow the Hospital's specialists to diagnose a patient at a high level.
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology;
- Laboratory Services;
- Reproductive (Fertility) Services;
- Surgery, etc.
The main pride of the Hospital is its medical team of qualified specialists with many years of practical experience behind them. They regularly improve their qualifications, attend specialized seminars and master classes, take part in trainings and conferences.
Attentiveness, high level of professionalism, maximum loyalty to the patient's problems are the basic principles in the work of the center's specialists.
- Service prices
Standard Life Care Hospital . Service prices:
Prices may slightly vary. The exact price will be announced to you by our operator during an appointment booking.
- Breast X-ray (Mammography)
- Hormonal Contraceptives
- Obstetrician & Gynaecologist Consultation
- Laparoscopic Myomectomy
- Dilatation and Curettage (D&C)
- Manual Vacuum Aspiration (MVA)
- Reduction in the amount of bleeding during menstruation
- Reduction in the number of days of menstruation
- Uterine Fibroids
- Endometriosis and Adenomyosis
- Uterine Prolapse
- Laparoscopic Treatment of Endometriosis
- Intrauterine Adhesions
- Caesarean section
- Open myomectomy
- Hysteroscopic surgeries
- Manual removal of the placenta
- Passing small amounts of dark blood during a period
- Developing painful periods (dysmenorrhoea)
- Recurrent early miscarriages
- Abdominal Cerclage
- Abnormal Vaginal Bleeding
- GnRH Agonists
- Surgical Removal of Endometriotic Deposits Outside the Abdomen
- Uterine Artery Embolization
- Hysteroscopic Adhesiolysis
- Hysteroscopic Myomectomy
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Hysterectomy Adhesiolysis
- Paediatrics Vaccination
- GENERAL CHEMISTRY/KIDNEY
- MOLECULAR PATHOLOGY
- Laboratory Services
- Histopathological Examination (Research) Panel
- Infertility Treatment
- Difficulty in getting pregnant
- Mammologist & Oncologist Consultation
- Breast Care Services
- Cancer of the Uterus, Ovaries, or Cervix
- Paediatrician Consultation
- Emergency service
- Minimally Invasive Surgeries
Clinic reviews and rating
** Information received by the clinic administration under the contract for patient booking service is verified and correct.