St. Edmunds Eye Hospital
- Service prices
St. Edmunds Eye Hospital was established in 1965 in order to satisfy the growing needs of the population in quality eye care services. The ophthalmology clinic uses modern equipment and employs the latest technology according to the international standards.
List of services offered by the Hospital:
- Full Optical Services (Correction of refractive errors, Providing high-quality glasses and frames, Low vision aids, etc.);
- Eye Examination (Glaucoma screening test, Preschool screenings, Visual field tests, etc.);
- Surgery Services (Cataract surgery with lens implantation, Glaucoma surgery, External eye surgery, Orbital Reconstruction).
The team of the clinic consists of dedicated and highly skilled ophthalmologists who treat every patient with the highest level of care.
Among the advantages of the Hospital are qualified specialists, comprehensive diagnostics and effective treatment.
- Service prices
St. Edmunds Eye Hospital. Service prices:
Prices may slightly vary. The exact price will be announced to you by our operator during an appointment booking.
- Low Vision Aids
- Optical Services
- Glaucoma Screening Test
- Screening for Diabetic Eye Disease
- Pre-School Screenings
- External Eye Surgery
- Providing High-Quality Glasses and Frames
- Contact Lenses
- Visual Field Tests
- Digital Fundus Imaging
- Ultrasonography A & B
- Optical Coherence Tomography
- Cataract Surgery with Lens Implantation
- Glaucoma Surgery
- Orbital Reconstruction
- Laser Surgery for Glaucoma and Retinal Disease
Clinic reviews and rating
** Information received by the clinic administration under the contract for patient booking service is verified and correct.