Royal Victoria Medical Centre
- Service prices
Royal Victoria Medical Centre is a healthcare facility that offers quality and cost effective medical services in Abuja. Its mission is to provide professional health care at an affordable price.
The Centre provides a wide range of various services, including:
- Family Medicine,
- Inpatient and Outpatient Services,
- Family Planning,
- Internal Medicine,
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology,
- Laboratory Services and many others.
Royal Victoria Medical Centre employs highly qualified doctors with vast clinical experience. The long-term practice gives the doctors the opportunity to find a solution in various medical cases, to perform effective treatment with safe and proven methods. The availability of advanced equipment helps to perform diagnosis using minimally invasive and painless methods. The received information allows to make the most accurate diagnosis.
The main advantage of the Centre is an experienced team with comprehensive medical knowledge. Among other advantages are:
- Professional & Friendly Staff;
- On Call 24/7;
- Same Day Appointments;
- Walk-In's Accepted.
- Service prices
Royal Victoria Medical Centre. Service prices:
Prices may slightly vary. The exact price will be announced to you by our operator during an appointment booking.
- ECG Facilities
- Outpatient clinics for men, women , children and the elderly
- Family Medicine
- Well man, woman and child clinic services
- Occupational Health Services
- Family Planning
- HIV Treatment/Care
- Laboratory Services
- Comprehensive Health Screening
- Pre-employment Health Checks
- Travel Health Services
- School Health Services
- Counseling Clinic
- Lifestyle Clinic (including weight, diabetes, hypertension, cholesterol monitoring and treatment)
- Specialist Care by visiting physicians whenever necessary
- Inpatient Services/Observation Ward
- Home-Based Care/ Home Visits
- Adolescent Health
- Nursing Services
- Ambulance Service
Clinic reviews and rating
Doctors of the clinic Royal Victoria Medical Centre
** Information received by the clinic administration under the contract for patient booking service is verified and correct.