Maitama District Hospital
- Service prices
Established in 2001 the medical facility “Maitama District Hospital” aims to improve the medical services in Abuja. Average number of neonates admitted to the centre makes 120-170 people annually. Its mission is to render comprehensive medical services of high quality and at affordable price using up-to-date equipment, modern treatment methods and employing fully qualified and skilled specialists.
The Hospital provides services in Paediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Surgery, Anaesthesia, Internal Medicine, Dental Surgery, Dermatology, Otolaryngology and many other areas. It also has its own laboratory where the experience specialists perform accurate and reliable tests.
The medical facility has 8 beds and 4 incubators. The team of the clinic consists of 3 Paediatricians/Neonatologists, 2 medical workers, 2-3 nurses and other support staff.
Equipment of the Hospital:
- LED Phototherapy devices, including Bilitron machine
- Phototherapy irradiometers
- Pulse oximeters
- Bubble CPAP facility
- Service prices
Maitama District Hospital. Service prices:
Prices may slightly vary. The exact price will be announced to you by our operator during an appointment booking.
- Dental Surgery and Therapy
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Functional Blood Bank
- E- Health System
- Automated equipment for chemistry and haematology investigation
- Investigation for TB, Measles and Rubella
- Family Medicine/General Outpatient Care
- Infectious Diseases
- Comprehensive Care for people living with infectious diseases
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Ear, Nose and Throat care
- MDH Paediatric Department
Clinic reviews and rating
Doctors of the clinic Maitama District Hospital
** Information received by the clinic administration under the contract for patient booking service is verified and correct.