Ladkem Eye Hospital
- Service prices
Ladkem Eye Hospital is an ophthalmology centre founded in 1990 as a secondary provider of optometric and ophthalmologic services. It is a fully registered and certified institution that is committed to render quality and effective comprehensive treatment of eye diseases and vision disorders.
The Hospital is completed with up to date equipment for accurate diagnosis and treatment of most ocular conditions. Its medical team consists of highly qualified and experienced ophthalmologists and optometrists.
Services provided by the centre:
- Management of eye conditions;
- Complex and simple surgeries;
- Medical treatment for various conditions of the eye;
- Dispensing glasses for refractive errors;
- Management of various ocular conditions and pathology assessment and measurement of power of glasses;
- Measurement of refractive state of the eye assessment of visual field;
- Glaucoma assessment;
- Cataract surgery;
- Surgical management of glaucoma;
- Surgical management of ocular conditions and pathologies.
- Service prices
Ladkem Eye Hospital. Service prices:
Prices may slightly vary. The exact price will be announced to you by our operator during an appointment booking.
- Medical Treatment for Various Conditions of the Eye
- Dispensing Glasses for Refractive Errors
- Glaucoma Assessment through Accurate Measurement
- Surgical Management of Ocular Conditions and Pathologies
- Prevention of Blindness
- Management of Eye Conditions
- Management of Various Ocular Conditions and Pathology Assessment and Measurement of Power of Glasses
- Measurement of Refractive State of the Eye Assessment of Visual Field
- Cataract Surgery
- Manual Phaco-Emolsification-Suture
- Surgical Management of Glaucoma
- Complex and Simple Surgeries
Clinic reviews and rating
** Information received by the clinic administration under the contract for patient booking service is verified and correct.