- Service prices
De-Lens Ophthalmics provides vision and ocular care in accordance with the international standards. It offers quality and affordable services to patients of any age: adults and children. The specialists of the ophthalmology centre provide eye care using the modern approaches to treatment, up to date equipment and the most current skills and knowledge.
List of services rendered in the centre:
- Comprehensive Eye Exams;
- Special Diagnostic Exams;
- Myopia Control;
- Cornea & Cataract Lenses;
- Emergencies, Pink/Red Eyes & Foreign Body Removal;
- Corporate Eyecare.
De-Lens provides the necessary conditions for accurate assessment of vision. The ophthalmologist selects glasses and lenses in accordance with medical indications. Modern equipment and devices allow doctors to perform not only accurate diagnostics, but also effective treatment - both therapeutic and minimally invasive.
The main advantages of the centre are the latest equipment for eye examination and specialized skills of the experienced doctors.
- Service prices
De-Lens Ophthalmics. Service prices:
Prices may slightly vary. The exact price will be announced to you by our operator during an appointment booking.
- Color Vision Assessments
- Treatment of Ocular Conditions with Prescriptions for Medications
- Children’s Vision & Eye Care
- Low Vision
- Eye Examination
- Full Oculo-Visual Assessments
- Assessment for and Prescription of Spectacles
- Ocular Health Assessments
- Binocular Vision Assessments
- Diagnosis and Treatment Planning
- Red Eyes
- Sudden Vision Loss
- Ocular Discomfort
- Sudden Onset of Floaters
- Eyeware & Optical Services
- Ocular Diagnostics
- Vision Therapy
- Cornea & Contact Lenses
- Myopia Control
- Foreign Bodies
Clinic reviews and rating
Doctors of the clinic De-Lens Ophthalmics
** Information received by the clinic administration under the contract for patient booking service is verified and correct.