Ayomide Women Health & Fertility Centre
- Service prices
Ayomide Women Health & Fertility Centre is a specialized medical institution providing quality medical services in reproductive medicine, treatment of female and male infertility, it combines practice and scientific work. The Centre is staffed with the duly qualified and dedicated specialists. It has modern equipment of the international level and applies an integrated approach to solving infertility problems.
Among the services offered by the Centre are:
- Gynaecology Assisted Reproductive Techniques (In Vitro Fertilization, Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection, IUI with Donor Semen, Intrauterine Insemination with husband semen, Controlled Ovarian Stimulation with Timed Intercourse);
- Family Planning Services (Intrauterine Contraceptive Device, Injectables, Implants, Pills, General Counselling);
- General Gynaecology Clinic (Cancer Screening Programs, Pap’s smear for cervical cancer screening, TVS for ovarian and endometrial cancer screening);
- Gynaecological Surgeries (Hysterectomy, Myomectomy, Colpoperineorrhaphy).
All specialists of the Centre are fluent in all modern methods of diagnosis and treatment of gynecological diseases.
The advantages of the institution are an individual approach to each patient, comfortable environment for patients, and confidentiality.
- Service prices
Ayomide Women Health & Fertility Centre. Service prices:
Prices may slightly vary. The exact price will be announced to you by our operator during an appointment booking.
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection(ICSI)
- IUI with Donor Semen (IUI-D)
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) with Husband Semen- IUI-H.
- Controlled Ovarian Stimulation (COS) with Timed Intercourse
- Intrauterine Contraceptive Device (IUCD)
- Cosmetic Solutions
- Dental Care
- Diagnostic Hysteroscopy
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy
- In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF)
- Ear Treatment
- Operative Laparoscopy
- Operative Hysteroscopy
Clinic reviews and rating
Doctors of the clinic Ayomide Women Health & Fertility Centre
** Information received by the clinic administration under the contract for patient booking service is verified and correct.