Atlanta Eye Clinic
- Service prices
Atlanta Eye Clinic was founded by Dr. Andrew Iteghie, who is the duly certified specialist and has a great experience in eye care. It is an ophthalmological centre located in Abuja and offered quality eye treatment to people of all ages. All ophthalmologists are highly qualified specialists who use the latest treatment protocols and international standards in their practice. They perform meticulous examination for eye diseases or disorders, evaluate the visual system of the client and prescribe treatment. Everyone who works in the Clinic is keen to provide the patients with the best services in the comfortable and welcoming environment.
Atlanta Eye Clinic offers a wide range of services, among which are:
- eye examination,
- diagnosis and treatment of eye diseases,
- management of vision problems,
- glaucoma treatment,
- optical frames,
- contact lenses and other services.
The basic principles of this centre are an individual approach to each patient, the high professionalism of doctors, the use and implementation of modern equipment and methods of treatment.
- Service prices
Atlanta Eye Clinic. Service prices:
Prices may slightly vary. The exact price will be announced to you by our operator during an appointment booking.
- Optomap vs. Dilation
- Pediatric Vision Care - Excessive or unequal amounts of nearsightedness, farsightedness or astigmatism
- Pediatric Vision Care - Eye movement ability
- Pediatric Vision Care - Eye health problems
- Low Vision Examinations
- Computer Vision - Blurry vision
- Computer Vision - Eye strain and discomfort
- Computer Vision - Headaches
- Computer Vision - Dry, scratchy eyes
- Computer Vision - Neck and/or shoulder pain
Clinic reviews and rating
** Information received by the clinic administration under the contract for patient booking service is verified and correct.